In this section, you will find six tutorials on how to use Metavision Designer to prototype your Event-based application.
We suggest to follow the tutorials in order, as each tutorial introduces new concepts and build on the ideas presented in the previous tutorials.
These tutorials were created using Jupiter Notebooks. You can execute them on your computer by downloading the source code at the top or bottom of each tutorial. More information can be found in this page.
- Tutorial 1: Display events
- Tutorial 2: Filter noise events
- Tutorial 3: Open RAW files or a live camera
- Tutorial 4: Slow motion replay
- Tutorial 5: Flip events from upside down record
- Tutorial 6: Filter events by polarity
- Tutorial 7: Get the events with the Python Consumer
- How to execute Jupyter Notebooks